Skip to main content

Monograms_Monogramming_Monogrammed-Monogram Maddness-Join the FUN



Monogramming Font Choices

I found this monogram style chart on Pinterest. I started to wonder which font style people favor the most. Do you prefer one style on some things and another style on other items? Number 1,4,9 and 11 are the ones I like best.

Which option is your favorite?

Do you have one style that you love that isn't on the chart? Be sure and leave me a comment below. I am curious to see everyone's choices.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT are MONOGRAMS? What does VINYL MONOGRAMMING mean 2 Me?

Welcome To Southern Magic Decals & More Vinyl Creations Blog A monogram tells a story I t suggests who we are or want to be P uts forth our views on marriage and our views on tradition Gives individual identity Looks wonderful on linens, stationery and silverware A monogram consists of a person's initials I t usually a variation on the first, middle, and last name  M uch has been written about proper monogram etiquette M ake your own monogram tell a story about you.

A Monogrammer's-Favorite-Magic-Quotes-Monogramming-Monograms Quotes

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."  --Arthur C Clarke  Let us work some Monogrammer magic for you today! Connect with Facebook Follow on Twitter